Monday, August 19, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing Free Play 8/20/13

Sports Investors,


Hello boys and girls.  When we last met, I gave you a very nice +150 1st 5 innings winner with the Houston Astros.   I do try to get to the blog every day, however, horses have been ON FIRE!!! and I'm having some serious computer issues so unfortunately I haven't had a chance to post.  In cases like that in the future I may just tweet out our comp play so go ahead and follow  @teampsic  on twitter.

Tomorrow, part 2 of our series "So, you wanna be a sports investor"

I've received some emails about including money management on the blog and I agree, picks are nothing without money management.  This will also be a good way for those of you considering making a wise decision and joining on as a PSIC member, you'll already have a feel for how things go. For our members, all plays are given in a corresponding % of bankroll.

PSIC COMP PLAY  (+5%)  8/7/13 thru 8/19/13

8/20/2013: RISK 1% ON SAN DIEGO +110 - The Padres are just good enough to be annoying.  I know Pittsburgh needs every win but this is the time of the year where not all the slippers fit on Cinderella teams foot.   San Diego's Ross has been solid lately and in a "dead" park like PetCo.....I'll take my chances with the home doggie.


Good Luck Everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: