Sunday, August 11, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing Free Play Sunday




Hello Sports Investors,

Back about 6 weeks ago, I took the advise of a few of my long time clients who recommended that in addition to having our picks listed every day on the website, I should go to handicappers watchdog so that people can see that our positive results on the site are confirmed by an independent monitor.  Good idea so I did it.   We will never have the best WIN% because in soccer many of our plays are DUTCHED which means you're betting 2 of the 3 possible outcomes of a game and of course 1 of those 2 will lose so that "technically" drags down our win%.  But WIN% is very very deceiving.  The only thing, and I mean only thing, that matters to me is that my members make $$.   If I told you I'd hit 50% of my bets but you'd make 200 units a year would you do it?  Or would you simply pass because I don't post some non existent win% like in all the junk email you get every day?   

Again....are you in it to MAKE MONEY?   or for the action.

Anyway, my point is that I'm proud to share that the TEAMPSIC soccer program got a little love from Handicappers Watchdog last month......so congrats to my members on that.  It's tough for Teampsic to get awards because I actually assign the proper unit sizes to my wagers and don't put them in for like 10 units each to pad the stats.  I want people who go there to get a REALITY of what to expect.  For those of you who like to follow along, our goal at Platinum Sports Investing is to double our money twice per year so that will equate at a 1% of bankroll base wager to about 200 units per year.

Ok, I know...Tod where's the free play........Boston was nice yesterday and you all want more winners...I get it.


PSIC Free Play for 8/11/2013

St Louis cardinals -1.5 +110 - I hear Tom Petty in the background singing..."and I'm freeeeeee...free fallin..."  when I think of the Cards, they can't get out of their own way lately but if they are any shred of a playoff hopeful they can't let Pittsburgh struggle in Colorado and  then get swept on their own home field by the pitiful Cubs.   Having said that, I wouldn't give a bucket of balls to get even -150 let alone -190.  Take your chances on the runline here.  If they win by one, so be it.


Good Luck Everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: