Saturday, August 10, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing Free Play for Saturday

Sports Investors,

Well even the best laid plans have the potential to blow up and yesterday was exactly that.  It's funny, as white hot as Francisco Liriano was in recent starts, during his career you always know immediately if he's got it or not. When he was with Minnesota, he was just like last night in that when he didn't have it that night he will get drilled from the first hitter on.   Time to turn the page.

I've got one question a few times lately so I'll take the liberty to answer.  That question is:

TOD, HOW DO YOU DETERMINE YOUR FREE PLAY?  SHOULD I PLAY IT?

First off, I never ever put out a play free or otherwise that I don't think can win.  If you go through this blog history, you'll see that a few years ago we actually made over 100 units during an MLB season when I was testing a value program on the blog.    How I determine what I'll put on here is simple. The free play is the NEXT play on my sheet that just missed qualifying for my paying clients.

For example, here was what went to my clients yesterday....

======================

PSIC QUALIFYING PLAYS (+71.7%)

Bet to WIN 1% on:  Baltimore -110
Bet to WIN 1% on:  Seattle -120
Bet to WIN 1% on: Czech Republic [Dulka Praga / Slavia Praga UNDER 2.5]

======================

When I evaluated the plays for the day here was what my sheet looked like....


1. Baltimore -110
2. Seattle
3. Czech Republic [Dulka Praga / Slavia Praga UNDER 2.5]
-----------
4. Pittsburgh Pirates -135
5.Atlanta -180

The top 3 qualified under my criteria for my clients and Pittsburgh was just under the line for a few reasons and Atlanta missed the cut because their odds were too high AND Miami has played a lot of tight games so I didn't feel that the Atlanta runline was worth the risk for last night.  So the Free play was the first play that just missed qualifying for my paying clients.   On some days there are NO GAMES in sports even close to qualifying other than what we play so on those days I'll go to horse races and do the same thing.  I'll take the list of qualifying races and the NEXT ONE UNDER THE LINE of what qualifies for the horse racing profits program, that is what I'll give out as the free race.

So yes, I am trying to win the games and races but NO I'm not giving out plays that my paying members are getting.

Let's look at today's FREE PLAY


PSIC FREE PLAY for 8/10/2013

Boston Red Sox -125 - There is NO DOUBT Kansas City is one of the hottest teams in MLB.  For that reason, it's tough to play Boston, however, the other side of this equasion is that the Sox can NOT AFFORD to get swept this weekend and win or lose, you'll likely get a top effort tonight.  Boston is hanging on for dear life in the division up just 2 games over Tampa Bay.


Good Luck Everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: