Saturday, August 31, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing Comp Play 9/1/13

Sports Investors,


I know a lot of you are getting the football shakes waiting for the NFL to start.   I can't blame you because as much as everyone seems to like NCAA sports....I have to admit...I'm not a big fan.  I want to see professionals play.  I don't want to see Sisters of the Poor get beat 72-0 in some NCAA game.  Nor do I want to see a guy like Clowney who's been over-hyped to the max because of one big hit in a bowl game.   He's a physical talent but the guy showed up to their opening game completely out of shape.  What's he going to do when he gets millions from the NFL.  Don't think that every NFL scout didn't take notice there.

Anyway, NFL starts this week and I couldn't be happier about that.  You know what else starts soon?  NHL!  That's right, they'll drop the pre-season puck in just 2 weeks so get ready for that.

Ok, let's get to todays freebie.  Tough loss with San Diego last night.

PLATINUM SPORTS INVESTING COMP PLAY 8/30/13 (+3.9%)

Bet to RISK 1% on: PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES +100 ....  Ass clown nation (Cubs Fans) will probably be out in numbers at Wrigley on Sunday.  Hopefully it will be to see the Cubs get paddled like a red headed step child.  It's not very often this year that the Cubs have been able to put back to back wins together and I think the value is all on the Phillies in this spot.


Good Luck Everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: