Thursday, October 15, 2009

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Thursday

Welcome back as we steam roll towards the weekend with
3 NHL Plays today....

NHL 2009 - 2010 ( +9.1 Units)


Line 1: X-15-15-X-X
Line 2: 15-15-15-15-40-45

On the game 1 line risk 81 to win 30 on San Jose +1.5 -270
On the game 1 line risk 81 to win 30 on St. Louis +1.5 -270
On the game 1 line bet to win 30 on LA Kings +1.5 ( Line not out yet)

**Optional Plan B**  For those of you who do not like the
heavy lays what you could do is put out a 1 unit  parlay on all
3 teams.  If you look at the possible options it may not be a bad
way to go.  If we lose 1 or 2 of the games and you miss your
parlay, the 30 you'd lose is not much more than you'll lose
straight up...especially if we lost 2 or 3 games you'd be saving
big bucks.  If we hit the parlay it will pay not quite 2-1 so we
collect less on a sweep but you also have approximately 200
less at risk.   Those of you on short bankrolls may want to consider
this option.


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

6 comments:

Unknown said...

about how many games do you expect to win and lose playing just two games for the season? maybe past results.
Thanks and good luck

PSIC said...

kato,

Each season there is an average of 15-20 game 3's...so we'll "lose" 3 to 4 times per month. It's not really like a traditional loss though because through the labourchere we actually recover those losses without chasing but I understand the question and 3-4 times per month on average one of our game 2 wagers will lose. And "kong killer" from covers and I have gone back over 5 years on this and I used my stats people to determine the optimal way to play to maximize profits so I'm looking forward to a very very profitable year for all of us.

bobbytoad said...

i know its a little late to bring this up, but LA Kings i am assuming is a play because you split their 6 game road trip into 2 chases, right?

I was under the impression that regardless of the road trip, once we hit, the chase is done, and the stats from backtracking only reflected this.

Again, this is what i had assumed.

Do we pick up more units and is the success rate still around 88% when we break down a long road trip into multiple chases?

PSIC said...

As the season goes on I have researched and have filters in place. The other day when we had Colorado, when everyone missed it and they won 4-1 they were a play by the same criteria. Early in the season I personally will play 6 game road trips in 2 groups of 3. As I get a better feel for the teams I will eliminate those that I feel aren't worth it. Again, we can do more things because we ARENT chasing. A 2 game loss is nothing more than a few extra numbers on the line that will be cleared within a few days for the most part.

Michael said...

Hey Dude,

Not sure if this has been asked yet as I just found a link to your blog from covers.com.

My questions is, will you be playing and posting a similar system with NBA as you do with NHL?

Thanks.

Mike

PSIC said...

Michael,

Thanks for the question...Unfortunately I will not be posting any of my 4 NBA systems on here as it would not be fair to my clients who pay for our platinum sports investing program if I was giving away everything here. There is an NBA totals system and a few other things I'm working on that I may put on the blog so we can all test it together but I can't promise anything at this point.