Wednesday, March 29, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Wednesday

Sports Investors,

Welcome back everyone ! I hope everyone enjoyed our very successful NCAA basketball campaign right here on the blog. No matter how you played it you definitely made money which is certainly what we are trying to do.

I'm still not a hundred percent sure what I'm going to post for the spring I'm debating between a baseball methodology for the totals and doing our summer soccer plays right here on the blog.

Baseball starts in just days and I wanted to make sure that this blog got sent out today because today Wednesday March 29th is the last day to take advantage of our Major League Baseball season's special at $199. Early this evening that price will go up to $249 period Then on Sunday it is going to go to $299 .

It is my hope that through the college basketball season you got a really good chance to see how we do things at Platinum Sports investing . I think one of the things that you will certainly have learned is that we are not going to just play to play and have action but rather we are going to wait until something absolutely qualifies four criteria that that has been proven to make money. I think it is so important that with all the games you don't fall into the Trap of trying to play so many things.

So do not miss your opportunity to get your spot on our winning team.

To take advantage of this great offer and get your spot just use the link below and we look forward to you becoming a member of our winning team



To your success,


Tod Wilkinson





No comments: