Thursday, March 16, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Thursday

Sports investors,

A nice easy first-half winter for us yesterday with Hampton.  That pushes our overall first-half record inching back up closer to 68% on the entire season. I might not be a math major but 68% against the spread is a really really good.

I do my best to try and save people money. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I can only continue to offer these discounted prices for so long. If I had a dollar for every email I've received this NCAA basketball season thanking me for all the money you've won I would be a millionaire. I am certainly happy to help and I like the people are making money. The thing is, you could be making money like this all year and that is the point. Why pay $1,000 for the year when you can pay 395 or 495 right now?

For today we have one qualifying Underdog in college basketball

LAST CHANCE!!!!!!!!! I am going to leave the money saving membership price as it is so go ahead and use the link and lock in your spot for your platinum Sports investing membership period baseball's getting started now is the perfect time

TeamPSIC Membership

PLATINUM SPORTS INVESTING CLUB
SPRING / SUMMER BLOG POSTS (2-1)

NCAA- 1st half Lamar +5.5

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson



No comments: