Sunday, March 5, 2017

TeamPSIC blog Sunday OUTRIGHT UNDERDOG WINNERS SURGE TO +13 UNITS IN 2 DAYS!!!!

Sports Investors,

Nothing yesterday should have been surprising. I know it wasn't to me. All Season, Saturdays are the graveyard of our Underdog methodology. It's been that way for years I'm not completely sure what the dynamic is but I'm not surprised that we went three and five on the overall full game spread.

The next thing that wasn't surprising to me, the first half had a winning day. Even despite Saturday's being terrible, a Solid 5 and 3 for the first half.  How were the outright winners going to do? Initially I wondered,  but as I go back and do the research I look at the amount of upsets year after year after year in these lower level tournaments and I'm convinced more than ever that we have an absolute deadly combination between first half's and outright winners .

The thing is, some of you are just so used to playing the favorite the idea of playing a +525 Underdog dog seems like a waste of money to you.  It's not. You'll notice we're not exactly playing North Carolina and Duke where we have a bunch of elite athletes on the floor.  At these lower level universities, the difference between a team that went 10 and 20 on the season and their opponent who was 20 and 10 is very marginal. So the more I think about it the less shocking it becomes that our outright winners have surged to 13 units in just two days and our weekend is not over yet.

For Sunday's action I wish we had more but there was only one qualifying play

Guys during March Madness I am going to leave the money saving membership price as it is so go ahead and use the link and lock in your spot for your platinum Sports investing membership period baseball's getting started now is the perfect time

TeamPSIC Membership

Platinum Sports Investing Club NCAA Basketball MARCH MADNESS

@TeamPSIC NCAA March Madness (6-8) -2.4 units

Illinois Chicago +6

@TeamPSIC NCAA March Madness 1st Half (8-6)+1.6 units

Illinois Chicago +3.5

@TeamPSIC NCAA March Madness Money line
Test. (5-9) +13 units

Illinois Chicago +225

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: