Thursday, March 30, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Thursday MLB GOLD

Sports Investors,

Good afternoon everybody. It is almost that time as this weekend in the Major League Baseball season kicks off for 2017. The season only starts with so much optimism but I have a few words of caution and something exciting to share with you.

First I have a cautionary Tale. Remember one fundamental truth.  the worst team in baseball is going to win 60 times.  Let that sink into you. When you combing through all the sports betting genius forums and some clown comes up with a six-game Chase or something completely idiotic like that , resist the temptation to play it. Trust me the worst team will win 60 times and nobody has the bankroll to truly play a for game 5 game or 6 game Chase. There's not enough money in the world to sustain that period it looks really fun on paper and the person posting it can look like a hero when they say my six game Chase is 35 -0.... unfortunately you had to bet $ 117850 on that last game six to make $100 but yep I'm undefeated.

If you need a real world example it has probably been almost 10 years since the Baltimore versus Texas massacre the weekend before the All-Star break. Let me lay this out for you. Baltimore was at that point the worst team in the league. Texas was one of the best teams in the American League. I believe Texas had lost a few games coming into that series and when I say everybody I mean virtually every system Slinger in the entire world and on every forum had Texas as a play. The first game of the series I believe Texas was about minus 200. They lost. Everybody doubled up for game 2 and once again I believe they were right around minus 200....... Texas lost again. Now everybody was in absolute full panic mode and doubled up again after all Texas was only - 175 in game 3 and they lost again. So we come to the all-important game 4. I mean there's no way Texas will lose four in a row to the worst team in the league especially with Texas at home. The game for line I believe opened at - 190 everybody in the world Texas. The sharp players hammered Baltimore driving the line down to about 160. Texas lost.

Grown men called me literally in tears.  That entire week,  before covers Banned me, I told everyone who would listen to stay far far away from that series.  Crazy things happen surrounding the All-Star break.

I even talked to some of the people at the Hilton in Las Vegas and there was a betting Syndicate group who was up 700,000 going into that series and lost over 1 million dollars on those four games. 

My point. The worst teams are going to win 60 games you cannot make a living betting Baseball playing - 200 favorites.

________________

Okay so now you understand 6 game, 5 game, or just about any straight Chase is a bad idea in baseball..... really most any sport. So what is the best way to attack Major League Baseball 2017.

Obviously my first recommendation would be for you to become a member of platinum Sports investing period I told everyone we are going to have a great NFL season and we did. I told everyone we are going to have our best NBA season and we have. I told everyone I was going to post college basketball plays on the blog that we're going to have an incredible win percentage....they did.  I'm here to tell you that we are going to have our best major league baseball season in many many years and I'm excited for anyone who is a member.

However, I do realize sometimes people find some Joy or Value in picking your own plays.

The good news for you is that my friend John Bucheri, has authorized me to sell his a book called MLB GOLD

What is MLB gold?  John, for many years has played only baseball and makes his living playing only baseball. During the baseball season he will make between 80 and $100,000 then he takes the rest of the year off period not a bad life .

MLB gold is his methodologies combined with some additional research that I was able to bring in from the days when I worked with my group from Princeton, to help refine exactly what it is that John was doing and make it the most efficient baseball betting methodology today. I use many of the principles from MLB gold for our Platinum Sports investing plays.

MLB gold is John's two basic methodologies that he uses plus a bonus third methodology that I was able to improve upon to make a real solid way to make money during the baseball season.

Four years ago John offered this methodology for $295. We have an unbelievable deal for some of you who will take advantage of it. For the first 5 people who purchase MLB gold you are going to get it for not $295, but just 79 95
After the first five people comma the price will go up to $149.95.  It will stay that price until Monday April 3rd at 12:01 a.m.
At that point it will go back up to its normal $295.

In addition to the methodologies there will also be a daily email and money management to help you make the absolute most out of MLB gold 2017

Do not miss your opportunity to take advantage do your best to be one of the first five and really save a lot of money. Good luck everyone and have a great 2017 baseball season. Go ahead and use the link below and get your spot.

MLB GOLD 2017

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: