Tuesday, April 30, 2019

TeamPSIC Free play of the day

Hello team, 


YESTERDAYS RECAP

A great day for Master Investor Members.  They had 2 games that we used the -1 line to get a favorable money situation and we hit both.  Horse racing profits was solid this weekend so all is well.

Inter league play has always been a bit tricky for me.  I'm taking today and tomorrow off both for master investor member and for free play members.  Like I told you all before, just because it's a free play I'm in it to win it and I'm not going to just throw stuff out there.  Enjoy a few days off and I'll see you all here...same bat time and same bat channel on Thursday

Horse racing profits program closes at midnight so if you wanted to get that last spot, it's now or never.




It's a great time to get in on the master investor program before the price goes up sharply.  That day is coming very soon so use the link below to secure your spot at the current pricing.



We are off until Thursday


PlatinumSportsInvesting.com Free Play of the Day Sports (36-16)
No free play today


PlatinumSportsInvesting.com Horses Free Play of the Day (+$24.00) based on a $2 wager for each horse
No comp horses today



===========
Yesterdays TeamPSIC Master Investor Email

Hello team,

We have 2 plays today. I know the money lines are in the -130's but I'm staying with the -1 lines


TEAMPSIC MEMBER PLAYS +51%
X-X-5-5-5-10-10-10-10+15-15-X
Risk 1%
Boston -1 +100
Chicago White Sox -1 +110


To your success,

Tod Wilkinson







No comments: