Friday, April 12, 2019

TeamPSIC free play of the day

Hello team,

Before we get to the yesterdays recap and todays comp play I have a special announcement.  

I've received great feedback on our Daily Free Play and I'm glad to be able to show people what Platinum Sports Investing is all about.  People have inquired about becoming TeamPSIC members. 

Sometimes people will ask, "why do you not have plays every day?"  Good question but when I got in this my whole idea was to create something VERY different  I actually want to make you guys money!  There is not a game every day that fits what I'm looking for.  In NFL we have had 5 straight years over 60%  Last year we had our best season at 34-17(67%).  We took one weekend off because I'm looking for something very specific.  This past NBA season we had our 5th straight year OVER 60% finishing 80-39 (67%)
I'm just saying that there is NO ONE else out there hitting that % for a full NBA season.   There are times in NBA we may go 2 or 3 days without a play.  That is because again I have VERY TARGETED and specific things I'm looking for.  If I don't see it, we don't play.  It's not about action.  It's about INVESTING and making money using sports.

So until midnight tonight I am going to open the doors for those of you following the Daily Free Play to become TeamPSIC Master Investor Members.  Even Better.....I'm going to save you $200!  That's right.  You can sign up online for $495 for the year OR you can use the link below and get All the sports we do, all the plays we make all the way until the start of MLB 2020 for just $295.  Again, this offer ends at Midnight tonight so don't miss your chance.  Our prices are going up sharply heading into this Football season so I'd urge you to take advantage now while you can.





YESTERDAYS RECAP

A very nice day.  TeamPSIC Master investor subscribers had the day off as there were no plays for them, however, Free play followers were treated to a nice underdog win again pushing our record since the start of the Free Play to a cool 28-10. 

Master Investor Members have 1 MLB play today.

Free Play Followers, we will stay with MLB for our complementary play  


PlatinumSportsInvesting.com Play of the Day Sports (28-10)
MLB: San Francisco -135



PlatinumSportsInvesting.com Horses Free Play of the Day (+$6.20) based on a $2 wager for each horse
Gulfstream Park Race 7 - Bet to WPS #4 Diamond Bachelor




===========
Yesterdays TeamPSIC Master Investor Email









No comments: