Saturday, August 26, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Saturday...1 spot left

Sports Investors,

I feel like one of the things that the members of platinum Sports investing will appreciate the most is that we're always trying to improve the service. I'm always trying to get slightly fewer plays but a higher win percentage and a higher return on investment.

Those of you who have been following the blog for Years also realize that the plays I put on here are not just free play Garbage. When I start posting plays on the blog I am beyond the final stages of testing as to whether or not I'm going to add these plays to the Platinum Sports investing lineup.

Last college basketball season was a perfect example. We had been doing okay and college basketball but I knew we could do better and with just a little bit improved research we were able to turn a 55% win percentage into a 68% win percentage and make it hugely profitable.

So as many of these improvements pan out very well the only way to get them is to be a member of platinum Sports investing. Which brings me to my point that I sent an email out the other day letting everyone know that there were just a few more days to take advantage of a really nice money-saving offer so that you can get NFL and you can get our NBA plays and you can get our NCAA plays and next baseball season you'll be able to get our late-season Underdog plays that are performing very well on the blog as we speak.

There's one spot left we started with 5 and now there's one one more opportunity for someone out there to save some money on the membership that will in the end make them way way more than their Investments.  If you missed this email earlier in the week and you are interested in the final spot contact me right away and I will get you all the information.

The other thing about the blog, I've said this before but it is definitely your responsibility to check the blog for plays. As far as the email service goes Google will automatically send out an email if I have posted anything by 1 p.m.. I didn't have any qualifiers at 1 p.m. yesterday, however, at 4 p.m. yesterday I did so I made a post to the blog. I tried to send out a separate email to most of the blog subscribers but you definitely want to get in a habit of programming this blog into your mobile device as I cannot always guarantee that I can update it in time for the automatic email. Those of you who did come back and check the blog yesterday we're in Factory warded with an easy +145 underdog winner on Baltimore.

Today we have one qualifying late-season barking dog.

TEAMPSIC BLOG COMPLEMENTARY SPORTS INFORMATION (4-1)(+6%)
5-5-5-5-5-5
RISK 1%

Kansas City +130

TEAMPSIC BLOG COMPLEMENTARY HORSE RACING INFORMATION 
+$6

BET $2 WIN

NONE

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson 

No comments: