Saturday, August 19, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Saturday

Sports Investors,

As fall draws near I ask you what shape is your bankroll in?  This time of the year often elicits a little bit of panic. Remember last year after the Superbowl when you said next year... Next year I will have a huge bankroll going into football and now football is three weeks away and the collar starts to get a little tight.

I say it every year and I'm going to say it again, you have to go in with a plan. If you're not going to reach out and try and find a reputable service, I know that can be very difficult, you must create a plan for yourself of exactly what you're going to play and stick to it. How many times has this happened to you? You say to yourself I'm only going to play divisional home underdogs. The win percentage is good enough I'm going to manage my money and I'm only playing home underdogs. So you start the season playing only home divisional underdogs and then about week 3 you hit a little snag when every favor on the board covers. So what happens in week 4? You know it, I know it, and the books know it.... You play three favorites that can't lose of course and all three of them go down in flames to divisional home underdogs.  The most dangerous thing in any sports investing is flip-flopping because you can seriously get in a Groove where you are on the wrong side every time.

So as we move into football season I encourage you to take a look at Platinum Sports investing. We take care of not only the plays but the money management for you and you get to sit back and relax.

On to today's complementary plays

TEAMPSIC BLOG COMPLEMENTARY SPORTS INFORMATION (%)
5-5-5-5-5-5
RISK 1%

Minnesota +130

TEAMPSIC BLOG COMPLEMENTARY HORSE RACING INFORMATION 
+$10

BET $2 WIN

CBY 6th: 2,1
CBY7th: 3,1

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson 

No comments: