Thursday, October 28, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Thursday

A very very nice day for us last night. We nail our +180 price
in NHL and Portland does their thing so we'll take it!

Based on the emails I'm very pleased that some of you are finally
coming around and changing your mindset. Many people throughout the
year will email me asking "What's your W / L record?" They are always
surprised when I say "I dont' know? But I can tell you we are up X amount
of units this season.

To me, the only thing that matters is the +/- units. I'll gladly win 45% of
my games if I can turn that into 75 units of profit. If you're going to make
consistent money in this industry you have to get out of the mindset
of wins and losses. It's obviously important to WIN games but
what I'm trying to accomplish with the Value System for each sport
it to create something that has a nice balance between winning but
more importantly winning games where our risk is minimum and our
return is maximum. This way the blend of wins and money management can
help us maximize our ROI!

Today we have only 1 qualifying NHL play...


PSIC NHL 2010-2011 Value System(8-5) (+8.1 Units)

Line 1: X-10-10-10-20-30-X

Today risk 40 to win 65 on Detroit -1.5 +160

================================================

PSIC NBA 2010-2011 Value System(2-0) (+2 Units)

Line 1: 10-10-10-10

No plays today


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: