Saturday, October 2, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Saturday

Ok I've received several emails about NHL season which starts next week.
On this blog I WILL be posting NHL but it will not be the same thing that netted us +120 units last season. That will be going to my PSIC subscribers.

However, in response to several of you who just want NHL I've set up a season service plan where I will have the moneylines and pucklines and the labourchere updated each day for you for the same system I used last year on the blog except that I've got a few filters that I think will make it even better. The cost is just $200 for the whole NHL season. If you are intersted, visit the link below to sign up. First play next friday October 8th!


CLICK HERE FOR NHL SEASON PROGRAM


Also, a few of you have signed up already for the season service. Please email me this weekend so I can get you the passwords you'll need to access the plays.


Now back to football.....


PSIC Football Value System: Record (8-7) (+1.2 Units)


LINE 1: X-X-10-15-25
LINE 2: 10-10-10-10-10-20

On line 1 risk 38 to win 35 on Iowa -7
On line 2 risk 33 to win 30 on Western Michigan +3.5


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: