Friday, October 8, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Saturday

NHL begins on this blog today (Saturday)..Our NHL season
plan for those who are interested in the program we had
on our blog last year there is a season sign up button to the
right.


For this season on the blog I'm focusing on using the labourchere
and playing qualifying plays where every bet will be at + money.
We'll see where it takes us....


PSIC Blog NHL 2010-2010 Value System (+Units)


Line 1: 10-10-10-10
Line 2: 10-10-10-10


On line 1 risk 20 to win 37 on Washington -1.5 +185


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

2 comments:

JoeMoney1440 said...

Tod,

Been following your stuff for quite some time now. Few questions off the topic a bit...

For the past few months, I've been working on "investment strategy" and must say it has done quite well.

I'm kinda looking for a way to get my name out in the crowd... any way you can give me any advice how to get started or.. anything information at all really?

Thanks!
Joe

PSIC said...

Joe,

I'm happy to help or give some advise so check your email as I've answered there.

Tod