Monday, April 3, 2017

MLB Season Challenge

Hello everyone,

If you would be kind enough to give me five minutes your time I think you're going to be interested in what I have to say.

Over the last few years I had been working very hard to completely refine the way I select games that would allow us to apply maximum money management. It would require me to really nail down my criteria so that we could have less plays, a higher win percentage, but more profits.

I announced to all of our members in September that like the year before we were going to have an excellent NFL season. We did. At the handicappers Watchdog we ended up finishing second for the second year in a row in NFL football.

In basketball in the NBA we have won the handicappers Watchdog challenge the last two years and it looks like this could very well be our third consecutive year at the top of the handicappers list. I even refined an old college basketball methodology that I used and gave it out for free every single day on our sports betting blog. I told everyone that the first-half plays we're going to be the best and we had 68% winners. It is right there in black and white completely documented

So now its Major League Baseball.

For major league baseball, I have created a very special program. It is not high volume. it focuses on usually 1 total play each day and 3 or 4 side plays each week. Last season in testing the totals were 79 and 45. Very solid. Our side plays were 52 and 31. Again very solid.

Okay so I know what you're saying get to the point. Since you guys have all been members of the program before or at least part of one of the parts of the program, here's my challenge for you.

I'm so confident in the results I'm going to do something that no Sports handicapper or Sports investing company would ever do. I'm going to offer you a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. you go ahead and sign up tonight for our experimental major league baseball program for just $99 for the entire season. If you are not up at least 20 units on August 21st, or you don't feel like the program has been worth the $99 you paid, simply let me know and I will refund your $99.

What are my realistic expectations? I expect to make 50 to 75 units.

The plays will come out each day in an email. I will provide the plays and all of the money management all you have to do is put in your plays. Well there is one more little favor I have to ask of you..,... At the end of the baseball season when we are 50 to 75 units ahead all I ask is that you maybe send me a Wee testimonial.

That's not too much to ask right? I'm so confident that in the future this is going to be an exclusive high rollers program for Major League Baseball.

Today you have the opportunity to take this for test drive. The season starts for us tomorrow.

I've included a link below for those of you who are interested in taking the challenge

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson


MLB Challenge

tps://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NVH2U6E4T4PF4

No comments: