Tuesday, February 21, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Tuesday

Sports Investors,

Good afternoon Sports investors. Yesterday our one play was a nice winner for the first half but did not get the job done for the full game or the outright win. However, one thing to note, that with just a few days remaining the outright winners have actually surpassed the full game plays as far as profit goes and that's with no money management.

Keep in mind that had we've been doing money management throughout the season we will be up a lot more but these are just flat pics at one unit and all three are profitable

I've done a lot of thinking over the past month. I know there's people who follow this blog. There were more in the past but we had some breaks where I haven't posted but I've always said that I never wanted to post the play that I didn't feel confident was going to win. For those of you do follow one thing you know for sure is that I'm not just throwing out junk free plays.

These NCAA plays would be the exact same ones I would give my paying members. As a matter fact I instructed my members to go to the blog each day to get the NCAA plays that I was going to share them on the blog for free. 

I'm always a little bit surprised that we don't get more members as a result of this blog considering that we are the number one handicapper in NBA basketball and have been since the very first day of NBA. Handicappers Watchdog has given us the honor of best in the first half of NBA.  If I were posting my NCAA basketball plays in the handicappers Watchdog we would probably be the number one service for win percentage in NCAA basketball as well.  As I told you guys the beginning, my recommendation was always to play the first half and I'm not even a little surprised that we're probably going to end the season somewhere about 65% winners.  65% winners in NBA, 65% winners in NCAA means that you've made a lot of money this basketball season if you are a member of platinum Sports investing

The thing I've come to understand is that so many of you have been burned so bad by scamdi-cappers.  So many of these handicapping Services give out a free play of the day with no intention to win they don't care whether it wins or loses.  If it wins they say.....look how good we are, even our FreePlay wins. If it loses they say well what do you expect it's a free play if you want winners you should pay us. So I've come to understand that some people just don't want to deal with a service no matter how black and white I make it for everyone and show everyone that we are different so I have an idea. I think it's fair for everybody

What you're going to see on the blog is there's going to be a donation button. I'm going to accept donations and in return for donations, each sporting season I'm going to post meaningful plays on the blog. I know how many people see the blog on a daily basis I know how many people get the emails and I'm not talking about huge donations but I think if you're a $25 player a 25 or $50 donation for the basketball season is not something unrealistic do you? If you've been playing these NCAA basketball plays, which I know a lot of you do, you have certainly enjoyed profits no matter how you're playing it.

For baseball, I am going to take one of my methodologies and I will post those plays on the blog. They will be the same plays of that method that the paying members would get. Now obviously full members of platinum Sports investing are going to get more, but what I do Post, just like NCAA basketball I will be posting to make money for all of you. Additionally, if I receive a fair amount of donations, I will also post the money management to help you maximize your profits.

Other handicapping services contact me from time to time and tell me to stop posting pics on my blog. That the success of the plays on my blog are affecting their subscribers. I like the blog format. I like to try and help and teach you guys the best ways to make money and I want to offer a way where people who want a relatively inexpensive way to have a shot at making money can do that. I think what I'm proposing is reasonable and fair but we'll see. Other handicappers have told me there's no way anyone's going to donate people are nothing but freebie Hunters. To some degree that has become a little bit true. Many of you feel entitled. you feel entitled because of some of the forums that you deserve to get people's plays for free. I put a lot of work into research and networking to get the place that I produce and I believe those are worth money.

As a service I believe Platinum Sports investing Club is without question the best value anywhere around period . For  $495 you can have an annual membership that gets you every play we make all year. Even if you were a $25 player you have long paid that off with our NBA plays and the NCAA plays so it is a great value for small players and even a better value if you're even a 50 or hundred dollar player you've made so much more than your membership cost it's not even funny. Many services will have you pay $400 a month for nothing period

So I hope that the regular followers of this blog prove these people wrong. I think that getting a small donation a few times a year is well worth having a winning season in each sport don't you?

Those of you who view the blog on your smartphone or tablet, if you scroll to the bottom there should be a little link that says view web version.  If you click on that it will open up the full version of the blog and there you will see the donation link period that is how you can go about donating.

Thank you very much to those who are regular followers and I look forward to providing and continue to providing very meaningful and winning selections on this blog space

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Today in NCAA basketball there are no plays.

Platinum Sports Investing Club

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball (39-28-1) +8.7 units

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball 1st Half (43-21-5) +19.8 units

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball Money line
Test. (16-53) +8.9 units

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: