Friday, February 17, 2017

TeamPSIC blog Friday

Sports Investors,

Not a great night for us yesterday has both the first half and the full games we're one win to losses. But don't look now here come the outright winners a very nice plus 465 score yesterday as the outright winners are making a late charge for profitability. 

I think what you'll find is that if you start playing the outright winners on February 1st you will do very well.  Since February 1st the outright wins are 6-12 +10.2 units.

When the season begin for us two things that I knew for sure. First, I was reasonably sure the first half's would outperform anything.  Second, the later the regular season gets the less the more heavily favorite teams care and that means more outright Underdog winners.

It was my goal in putting these plays on the blog to both validate that Team PSIC
Was not only the number one source for winners in the NBA but also college basketball and that the record would be right there in black and white. My second goal is that I always trying to teach people to think differently. Most people who wager on Sports do not have the mental makeup to go 15 and 51 but make six units. It's really difficult to Wade through the losing to realize that in the end you're going to make money but it certainly helps to see it in black and white that it's not all about the game of the week, the game of the month, the game of the year, or any of those other marketing ploys. If you have a good methodology and solid money management this game can be beat.  I haven't even provided any money management advice on these plays we are just flat betting and showing profit.

Typically we don't do Saturdays. Why you ask? Because when I looked over the last few years of data over half of losses happen on Saturday. There's not really a logical explanation for why the favorites do so well on Saturday but I'm also smart enough to realize that I'm perfectly fine taking Saturday off but making money the other 5 or 6 days a week. Having said that I've never really done a full yearly test on first-half including Saturday but I do know that when there's more than 5 qualifying play as it usually does not bode well for us so I will take a look at the lineup for tomorrow if there's a reasonable amount of games I may  post some plays.

There are no qualifying plays for Friday

Platinum Sports Investing Club

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball (38-27-1) +8.8 units

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball 1st Half (42-20-5) +19.9 units

@TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball Money line
Test. (15-52) +6.8 units

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: