Saturday, January 7, 2017

TeamPSIC Keeps the Roll Going

Sports Investors,

We've had quite a few people lately inquiring about our program. We've been running and unbelievable money-saving special for quite some time and the end is very near.

So many of you spend huge amounts of money I need game of the week , game of the year , game of the millennium stuff what if you just realize all that is is marketing fluff. It's simply designed to separate you from your hard-earned money.

When I started this program I wanted to make a program that Not only was going to allow the members to make money but to be affordable and I really think we've done that and I'm proud of what we're doing.

Last night TeamPSIC had another winner in NBA pushing our record to 48-17 on the season and 4-1 in 2017.  There's no better time than now to take advantage of this money saving program. Look at our post on January 2nd for the link to save some money by the end of this weekend that we will be long gone so now is the time.

Since I know you guys are all degenerate action hounds LOL.... I know your heads might explode if we don't have any place so I have one NCAA basketball play for you today.

TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball (6-4) +1.6 units

Hawaii +12

TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball Money line
Test. (1-9) - 4.5 units

Hawaii +850

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson



No comments: