Tuesday, January 17, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Tuesday

Sports investors,

In interest of full disclosure I added a game to the blog last night after the game has started. In researching my college basketball plays for yesterday I missed the game.

The reason I added it is because at the end of the year I want to have accurate numbers as far as wins losses and units ahead or behind. I feel bad that I missed that play because it was a very good one and ended up winning out right.

But I just wanted to be said that I'm aware that that was added after the game started and not trying to deceive anybody. I'm providing these plays for free on this blog so you get to play and I get to document accurate results at the end of season it's a win-win.

TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball (11-7) +3.4 units

Miami Oh +10
Rider +6

TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball 1st Half (13-5) +7.5 units

Miami Oh +6
Rider +3.5

TeamPSIC NCAA Basketball Money line
Test. (4-14) +2.3 units

Miami Oh +575
Rider +225

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: