Friday, March 25, 2016

TeamPSIC Blog 3/25/16

Sports Investors,

Before we get to our complementary play today, I want to share with you all a special offer I sent out via email.

With MLB rapidly approaching, many people dread this time of year.  Not me!
I love it!  The reason everyone hates it is that they get mired down playing a bunch of big favorites or even worse people get sucked into these horrific 4 game chases.  I can't BEG you strongly enough that when the next guy comes on some forum talking about a 4 game chase that can't lose....just run!

So why am I emailing you?  I have a way that you can make money this MLB season and it's not going to cost you a lot of money.  AND for those of you who read all the way through I have an even better deal.  So far that sounds fair enough right?

Now, if you're looking for an actual way to make money this baseball season I have the answer for you.  ULTIMATE MLB 2016.  I spoke about it on the blog but I don't think in that small space I can do it justice.  Additionally, I'd like to sweeten the deal.

First off, what is Ultimate MLB?  It is a collection of 7 methods for you to use to make money this baseball season.  It is a step by step on how to find each play, where to look to get the information and very specific criteria to ensure success.  That in it's self is worth $1000.  However, what's more valuable is my coaching. You see, I'm not just going to turn you lose with Ultimate MLB 2016 and leave you to your own devices because in the end.....there are honestly a lot of you who will start chasing and ruin yourselves.

What I've set up is a google doc exclusively for members where we will list EVERY play for each method on its own page.  This way if you only like to use method number 1 and you don't have time to look up the plays, you just move on over to your google doc and the plays will be there for you.  AND....I'm not just going to post the plays.  I'm going to post how I recommend to play them OR  I MAY RECOMMEND YOU PASS.   

That is the NUMBER 1 reason people fail with "systems" or "methods"  is that they feel an OCD obsession to wager on every play that the system / method comes up with.  Guys and gals remember why we bet.  WE USE GAMES TO MAKE MONEY!  That's it.  Just like a stock but we just choose to use sporting events. 

For TeamPSIC we don't play ANY favorite usually over -150.  IF I like a team that much we will play them at -1.  So when method 4 comes up with a team that's -250, I"m not even looking for 1 second.  That's a PASS!   You HAVE to stop playing huge favs if you want to make money in MLB.  Bullpens stink.  No one wants the fate of their -250 wager riding on some crappy middle reliever.

So ULtimate MLB is more than just a bunch of methods.  It's my guidance and coaching to ensure that you make money.

Now, I said I was going to sweeten the deal for you so how about this.  

In addition to all of the methods, the coaching, the money management.... I'm going to give you a $30 discount and you can get ULTIMATE MLB 2016 for just $99.  PLUS.......

if you are not a member of TEAMPSIC and you purchase ultimate MLB 2016, I will give you a two month trial of our TEAMPSIC premium plays free of charge.   You will get from the start of MLB thru the end of MAY just to check out how I go through all the methods and cherry pick only the best for our premium plays.  

So to do a quick summary..... You get

1. Ultimate MLB 2016
2. Exclusive member google doc access
3. Discounted price of just $99

4. NON MEMBER BONUS of a 2 month snapshot of our TeamPSIC premium plays.

I've sold books like this for as much as $500 so I feel that just $99 is very fair and for some of you who haven't been around in a while it will give you the chance to see how things have changed!

The downside is that this is just available for 2 days only so get your spot today!

I hope to work with many of you this baseball season.  Best of luck to you.  Those of you interested just click the link below.  Lets make some money this baseball season!



============

Complementary Plays:  We are back in action with NCAA Hoops for our Comp play

TEAMPSIC SOCCER AND SPORTS
COMP PLAY PROGRAM  (82-51-1 +$2700)

NCAA $100 WIN: UVA -6

To Your Success,
Tod Wilkinson


No comments: