Thursday, March 17, 2016

TeamPSIC Blog 3/17/16

Sports investors,

Guys I want to thank all of you for your patience I'm very sorry that I have not been able to post on a daily basis. That could not be helped as if I showed you a picture of my right hand you would understand that typing is impossible. So thank you again guys for being so patient.

Before we get to today's play I want to talk to you because Major League Baseball is kicking off in just a few weeks. Now I understand that some of you that follow this enjoy getting complimentary plays and some of you use it to evaluate whether or not you're going to use our service for premium plays. Still, other of you not really wild about the idea of a service but would rather find the plays yourself and that's what I'm here to talk to you about.

Probably the number one question that I get asked is : will you share with your customers the methodology that used to come up with your picks.  Now I don't usually do that but I did make an offer during the fall to some people who would get some insight into that methodology.

Now that baseball is upon us I'm going to make you guys a similar offer. I have a book that I have written that will lay out the playbook for you to have a successful baseball season. In this ebook it contains multiple methodologies for you to use to turn baseball into a consistent profit Center. It's important to have a profitable baseball season because it really does set up everything for you in the fall. I know that most people really like betting football but the problem is how do you build that bank roll over the summer. Well now you have the answer and it's called

ULTIMATE MLB 2016.

This isn't just one systematic approach to beating baseball,  but this ebook delivers 7 different methods that you can use to attack Major League Baseball and make profits. All of the methods are laid out for you very simple very easy to understand with no guesswork. How many times have you purchased something or looked into a certain method but there's a lot of Grey area? Well in Ultimate MLB I eliminate the gray area for you. How? Very simple. Anyone who is not a member Platinum Sports investing or are premium plays and you purchase ultimate MLB 2016 you'll receive a daily email with all of the players highlighted and outlined for you. This way if you don't feel like doing the work or you get busy you'll never have to miss a play from your favorite method of the 7.  Each method will be listed separately so if you were just following number one it's very easy to open your email each day see if there are any plays and move on.

Normally when somebody sells a book like this it has just one method and it might cost you $199 or $299. Trust me when I tell you this book is worth $1,000. I'm not selling it for $1,000 but rather I want to make it accessible for anyone who wants to have a good baseball season and this book is going to be available for just $129!

And even better than the price is the value that you're going to receive because I'm going to set this up as a Google Document and each person will have their own individual password. For a few reasons obviously I want to track where the logins come from to make sure that people aren't getting the material and spreading it around, but also I want you to have access for any updates. Because I never sit back and do nothing once I've created a method. I'm always trying to improve it either on the money management side or on the play selection side but anytime there is an update you will be the first to know because your copy of ultimate MLB 2016 will automatically be updated with the very latest information.

So for those of you who don't just like to get the plays but like to know the message behind the madness this is perfect for you and that's good news the bad news is this is a very limited time offer and it's only going to be available for just a few days so go ahead and get your spot right now for ultimate MLB 2016 and best of luck to you!  Just use the link below to get your spot for ultimate MLB 2016

ULTIMATE MLB 2016

Yesterday's recap: we had no complimentary plays however our premium players members enjoyed a nice 2-0 night in NBA.

Complementary plays:  let's travel to the NBA to see if we can knock down a winner for tonight and get on a brand new roll on our complimentary plays

TEAMPSIC SOCCER AND SPORTS
COMP PLAY PROGRAM  (80-49-1 +$2710)

NBA $100 WIN: memphis/ milwaukee under 202

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: