Thursday, October 17, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing NHL Free Play 10/17

Sports Investors,

Good morning and I hope you all enjoyed your day off.  We are back in action today.  Before that I have just a few quick announcements.

1.  In addition to our new weekend Daily Double / Pick 3 / Pick 4 Horse racing program, I'm happy to announce that by overwhelming request I'm going to be offering Full Card Reports available each day for $5 per track.  These will give you my top 3 selections in each race for that particular track.  There is a free sample below of the first 3 races from Keenland today.  When you purchase a report, I'd have every race at that particular track done for you .  Please keep in mind that the Sample below is BEFORE scratches so I can't control if horses are scratched.  When you purchase a report starting tomorrow, you'll automatically receive an update after scratches are in.   I've got tons of email from people on that waiting list for the Horse Racing Profits program who would like to play their favorite track and would like a little help.  That service will be available starting on 10/18.  That brings me to my next point.

2. After the renewals are done there are 2 open spots in the horse racing profits program.  1 of them is likely already taken, but I always take PSIC clients and blog followers first, then go to the waiting list of those not associated with the programs in any way.  Interested people should email me right away.

On to the NHL.  We have 2 qualifying plays

PSIC NHL UNDERDOG PROGRAM TESTING: (-6.1%) -  Bankroll ($939)

10/17/2013 - Risk 1.5% ($15) on:


Columbus +130
Nashville +105


Good luck everyone,

Tod Wilkinson



==================

10/18/2013  KEENLAND

RACE 1: #2 TIU (8/5), #5 BARE Y (10-1), #4 TELCO (8-1)

RECOMMENDATION:  THE #2 HAS SOME DOMINANT NUMBERS BUT I'D NEVER ACTUALLY BET A HORSE WITH THAT LOW OF ODDS AND HE ACTUALLY DOESN'T FIT THE RACE PROFILE ALL THAT WELL.  I WOULD BET #4 AND #5 TO WIN AS THEY WILL LIKELY BE WAY OVER VALUED, THEN DO AN EXACTA KEY #2 OVER #4 AND #5 AS A SAVER IN CASE THE FAVORITE WINS.

RACE 2: #5 INFLAT (6/1), #6 ACHAEM (6/1), #2 PRADO (6/1)

RECOMMENDATION:  IF YOU'RE WATCHING THE RACES, I'D BET THE TWO HIGHEST ODDS HORSES OF THE 3 AT 2 MINUTES TO POST.  PLAN B WOULD BE AN EXACTA BOX WITH THOSE 3 HORSES.  IN EITHER CASE, I'D RECOMMEND AND EXACTA OF #9 OVER #5, #6, AND #2 AS THE 9 HAS A FEW CHARACTERISTICS THAT MAKE HIM A THREAT BUT NOT A HORSE I'D BET TO WIN.  THIS RACE IS WIDE OPEN AND EXACTA PAYOUTS SHOULD BE VERY OVER VALUED.

RACE 3: #5 PAN DU (5/2), #9 BOLD S (10/1), #2 GONE T (12/1)

RECOMMENDATION:  DON'T PARTICULARLY LIKE THIS RACE.  IF I HAVE TO BET I'M PLAYING THE #9 AND THE #2 TO WIN WITH A SAVER EXACTA OF #5 OVER #2 AND #9



No comments: