Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WHY SPORTS INVESTING ON SOCCER CAN BE "DIFFICULT"

Hello sports investors,

I got a lot of feedback from you all about tennis fixing.  Nothing new but I did want to follow up on that thought because the only sport more crooked than Tennis is SOCCER.

Now, I'm not saying all matches are fixed because they aren't.  But when people ask me what I was looking for when creating a soccer program for my members, one of the big criteria is that we want to play into leagues that have had the LEAST track record for potential fixes.  If you're going to use computer data, the one thing that can make you look really stupid is of course cheating.  No handicapping or programs can ever factor in that dynamic.

Ok, so I've got a link here to an EXCELLENT article that outlines just how extensive the soccer match fixing can be.   There are syndicates who have created entirely FAKE leagues and fixed every single match.

Check this out

Keep your chins up, only 2 days until MLB resumes


To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: