Saturday, July 28, 2012

NFL Training Camps Open

Hello Everyone,

I hope this post finds all of you with more money in your account that the last.

Can you believe it....NFL training camps open and before you know it they'll be kicking balls in anger for real.   I always look forward to football season as a fan, but this year I'm REALLY excited about football from the standpoint of how much money my clients are going to make.

Speaking of making money,  I encourage you all to go and register at our upgraded site at
http://www.platinumsportsinvesting.com    As a registered member you get our Free Play Dog of the Day
which is a solid 9-5 since launch and all bets are plus money.

Even if you're not a paying client, I've added a matchup tool to the website so you can feel free to go to the site to check it out, become a client or you may find that our new matchup tool is a nice way to help you make your own decisions.

Ok, for Saturday the Platinum Sports Investing Club Free Play Dog of the Day.....

7/28/2012 - OAKLAND ATHLETICS +105

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: