Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello Everyone,

 With Football Just weeks away it's time to start getting the right frame of mind. To all of you who follow this, I'm sorry I haven't posted much but I've been very very busy.

 First, last fall I created what is the #1 Soccer Investing program in the world and at the beginning of this year we added soccer totals to the mix so I've been really working on refining our criteria there and it's paid off very nicely.

 Second, I've done a complete overhaul of my sports investing program from the ground up. The creation of the soccer program really made me think about why I got in this business in the first place and it was to take a small group of guys and help them beat the hell out of their bookmaker. Period. Well I'm happy to announce that Platinum Sports Investing Club is now all inclusive. Over the past few years I tried to help people by selling individual programs like NBA Revolution, and NHL totals and NFL and NCAA programs. Well no more. Now all of the best plays of everything I've created in the past and all the real ass kicking things I've created in the past 12 months....It all goes to the members of Platinum Sports Investing and the program is finally back to where I wanted it to be.

 I never wanted to be a system seller. I'm an ass kicker of bookmakers and that's what I'm going to do.

 This football season will be my best ever and I can't wait. The contacts and methodologies I've nailed down will put PSIC as the ONLY destination for consistent winning....week in and week out. Finally, to go with the program change, I've revamped the platinumsportsinvesting.com website. I'm really excited because now people can get the plays right on the site. I know many of my hotmail users have been having issues getting emails and with email delays, so this solves that problem.

 To go along with the new set up we'll have heads up texting so you don't have to sit in front of your computer all day refreshing looking for your plays. I send the text that says "Plays Updated" and you know to go check it out. Couldn't be easier.

 With the launch of the re-vamped site I'm doing a Free Play each day and it's my Dog of the Day from the world of sports. Every one of those plays are at PLUS money and we've started hot at 6-1 I believe so be sure to register on the new site so you'll get the dog of the day sent right to your inbox. I may even work on putting it here as well.

 In closing, I want to thank those who have been with me for a long time and also to encourage some of you who maybe tried things out over the past few years and you think you may know what I'm all about or this program but I PROMISE YOU...YOU HAVE NO CLUE! The selection methods are tight, win % up, and UNITS IN YOUR POCKET will be UNHEARD OF IN THIS INDUSTRY!

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson
www.PlatinumSportsInvesting.com


 HERE ARE OUR PREVIOUS "DOG OF THE DAY" SELECTIONS 

7/23/2012 - WILL BE EMAILED TO REGISTERED MEMBERS BY 11AM EASTERN 
7/22/2012 - BRAZIL CAMPEONATO - FLUMINENSE +140 - WIN 
7/21/2012 - MIAMI MARLINS +140 - LOSS 
7/20/2012 - BALTIMORE +120 - WIN 
7/19/2012 - OAKLAND +105 - WIN 
7/18/2012 - BALTIMORE ORIOLES +150 - WIN 
7/17/2012 - SEATTLE MARINERS +125 - WIN 
7/16/2012 - CLEVELAND INDIANS +120 - WIN

No comments: