Saturday, July 17, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Saturday



Another nice winner for us yesterday and that
clears us out for the weekend.

I thought I would take this time to make an
announcement....

1. After much debate and talking with some of my
long time subscribers (5+ years) I've decided
that with some of the extra filters and tweeking
I've done with NHL that I will NOT be posting
the NHL sides on the blog this year. It just isn't
fair to my members who pay $500 per year that
I would give away 150+ units for free! Between
NHL and my MLB value system that's a total of
over 150+ units since October. I have nothing
but the highest respect for the opinion of my
clients and I want to continue to offer them
the very best. I will have somewhere between
5-10 spots available on a first come first
serve basis for an NHL only package so the plays
and money management will be available for a very
reasonable price for the season.

Please don't misunderstand me, I appreciate
those of you who visit the blog daily and I'll
continue to provide service on this blog but
I'm sure most of you can understand where I'm
coming from on that.

Thanks again and we'll see everyone on monday
with a new Value System Play.


PSIC Value System Starting 5/17 (+34.9 Units )

Line1: 25-25-25-25
Line2: 37-37-37-37


System Record (33-4-1)

Game 1 Wins - 23
Game 2 Wins - 7
Game 3 Wins - 3
Failures - 4

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: