Sunday, July 25, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Monday




Hello Everyone.....before we get to todays plays there
is one announcement. After getting many emails from
my own clients and you guys who are strictly blog followers
I've listened and responded.

Many of you have emailed me horror stories about some
of the idiots in this business and you don't want systems
or strategies but just 1 good play a day that you can
count on. Well that's exactly what I've done.

I'm offering a new service called "PLAY OF THE DAY" so
anyone interested can check it out on the website at
www.platinumsportsinvesting.com

In a nutshell....you win or don't pay.


Ok...we have 1 new qualifier today...

PSIC Value System Starting 5/17 (+43 Units )

Line1: 25-25-25-25
Line2: X-37-37-X

On line 1 risk 50 to win 55 on Cincinnati +110

System Record (37-4-1)

Game 1 Wins - 26
Game 2 Wins - 8
Game 3 Wins - 3
Failures - 4

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: