Saturday, May 22, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Sunday



Leave it to a shitty National Leauge team
with the worst bullpen in captivity to
take Toronto to the woodshed in back to
back nights. It's only the 4th inning
but I'm a realist and being down 8-1 means
game 3 for Sunday.....


PSIC Value System Starting 5/17 (+2.9 Units )

Line1: 20-20-20-20
Line2: X-24-24-X

On line 1 risk 50 to win 40 on Toronto -125


System Record (6-0)

Game 1 Wins - 5
Game 2 Wins - 1
Game 3 Wins - pending
Failures - pending

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

2 comments:

PARKER said...

I was following you up to this point.. spread the loss equally among all the numbers remaining on the lines.. but you just lost 36 and only spread out 32 among the lines.

Am I missing something?? Should the top row not be 21's across.. or is it simply a rounding down process you did??

PSIC said...

Parker,

Thanks for the comment...and yes I don't often clip money from the lines but in this case I did simply round the line 1 to 20 instead of 21. Most of the time I wouldn't do that but this time I did.