Sunday, May 16, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Monday

Hello Everyone,

Ok, I've been trying to figure it out....what could I put on here to be fair to my members
of PSIC who pay for service and not post those plays but at the same time I don't want
any of you to lose money either.    I've finally figured out what I'm going to post.

I'm working on a new "value" system.   Even better I'm working on a new version of
the labourchere that was suggested to me by a good friend of mine and it look like it will
have some merit.

So like NHL last year, we're going to do this together and see where it turns out at the seasons end.

I'm not going to explain the system.   I'm not going to detail out the labourchere yet...I'll explain
as we go.


PSIC Value System Starting 5/17  (+/-    Units )

Line1: 10-10-10-10
Line2: 10-10-10-10

On line 1 risk 20 to win 23 on San Diego +120
On line 1 risk 20 to win 26 on NY Mets +130
On line 1 risk 32 to win 20 on LA Dodgers -160

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: