Friday, April 16, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog Saturday

 Were BACK in action on the Platinum Sports Investing Blog.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to figure out what to do on here but
I've been busy.

First, I have to take my clients into consideration and it's not fair
to post here for free what they are paying for and I know all of
you can understand that.   Several of you have emailed about
becoming PSIC members and there are still 2 or 3 annual spots
available so email me for details.

Also, I've been putting together a book called Ultimate MLB.  This
is a book that contains 7 TESTED and PROVEN systems for MLB
This book will also contain the 3 systems from my very good friend
John Burcheri so anyone who purchased that and are interested in
Ultimate MLB just email me as you'll be given credit for your MLB
Gold Purchase.

I'm very excited to put together something really comprehensive so
many of you can stop wasting all your time trying to get all these
different angles from all the different forums and hearing about this
and that.   You follow some hot thread and then it blows up in your face
and costs you your bankroll.

 Ultimate MLB is all you'll ever need to make big money
every summer.    All systems have been proven and tested for 3-5 years
back.   It will be available some time today or tomorrow at:
http://www.ssbwins.com/

Now for the blog.   Many people have requested that I do the "sweep chase"
on here with my filters and 2 line Labourchere and I still may do that when
the time comes but what I'm going to do on here is try to present you with
the best VALUE of the day.   It may be a total or a side or runline but
something that will be a good value and we'll keep a 2 line labourchere
because sometimes we may follow a  certain play for up to 2 games.

Let's make some money!

Todays Recommendation - Philadelphia Phillies -110....Even though Moyer
is about 700 years old and can be carbon dated.....he has owned the Marlins
for some reason.   That aside, no matter who's pitching if you're going to give
me one of the top teams in the NL at -110 at home....I"M TAKING IT!

Summer MLB Labourchere

Line 1: 10-10-10-10
Line 2: 10-10-10-10

On line 1 risk 22 to win 20 on Philadelphia Phillies -110

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

---------------------------------------------


Here are our final NHL numbers


NHL 2009 - 2010 Puckline Version ( +105.7 Units @ Season beginning base)


Starting 11/01/2009 - NHL 2009 - 2010 Moneyline Version
(+ 120.8 Units @ Season Beginning Base)

No comments: