Friday, April 23, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Friday

I know the blog has been sending emails out a day late....actually I moved up the
email time from 3pm eastern to 11am eastern but I'm not sure what the cut off
is for me to update and have it email the right thing so this will be kind of a test.

Thanks for the emails about Ultimate MLB as we had a real nice night on
System #5 ..hitting underdogs of +190, +165, and +140 picking up almost
5 units yesterday.   This is the last time I'll post this since the site is now active
and ULTIMATE MLB is available at:  http://www.ssbwins.com/

Ok let's go for Friday

Boston -1.5 -105.....Until Baltimore proves something we have to take this
line here with Boston at home

Summer Value Plays (2-2)

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: