Thursday, May 30, 2019

TeamPSIC would like your opinon

Hello,

There is no question that Platinum Sports Investing is one of the BEST at NFL and NBA.  We've hit over 60% in both sports for 5 straight years.   I have had many of my clients for over 10 years and of my first 10 clients back 14 years ago, I still have 8 of them as members to this day.

I don't usually do much marketing and I haven't really tried to expand my membership base very much over the years but I've had a lot of emails and requests and I feel like I can really help a lot of people make good money using sports as your investment tool.

I'd like your opinion.  You have a chance to shape the way Platinum Sports Investing Does business in the future.
If you don't mind, could you please take our 1 minute 5 question survey?  I really appreciate your time.


Thank you very much for your time

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson
Platinum Sports Investing Club


No comments: