Wednesday, May 10, 2017

TeamPSIC Blog Wednesday. Horses waiting list and MLB Value Play

Sports Investors,

Ok guys with the Kentucky Derby behind us, horse racing season is in full swing.  Those of you who've been following for years knows that I have a real passion for the races.  Horse races allow you to take a small risk and turn it into a BIG ROI!

Last year I posted some horses on the blog and we had some nice hits and success.  However, I've been trying to get back to the level of profit from 3 or 4 summers ago.

After another year of work I feel pretty good about where this is at.  I have drilled it down to:

Turf Races Only
Minimum of 8 horses (pre scratch)
Only certain classes of Turf races
Only tracks that show a great ROI.

How has it done? So far 25% winners with a 9-1 average winner so a very healthy ROI.

If you are interested in getting the horse racing plays each day,  it's going to be available in 2 options.
3 month plan
6 month plan (thru breeders cup)

If you are interested, shoot me an email with "horse race waiting list " as the subject.

On the house I'll post today's races from Louisiana Downs.  There are also races from GP and Belmont

TeamPSIC Horse Racing
LAD

3rd #1
5th #1,11
7th #9




On the MLB side we have one value play

TEAMPSIC MLB VALUE FORMULA (4-3) (+2.1%)
Bet to win 1%

Toronto +140

To your success

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: