Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Everyone has spoken, I've listened

Sports Investors,

Before we get to the comp plays today, I have something great to share.

As a group my members have always been a very active and participating membership and I love that.  Many of you will chime in when we win and I also get a good share of hate mail when we lose but I realize that comes with the territory.  Thank you for your feedback as I always appreciate it good or bad.

i'm sending this email to all of you not because I'm retiring....you're not all that lucky....but because I've been thinking a lot over the past few days and one of the biggest things you've asked for, I'm now willing to give you.  I'll explain in a minute.

These are some crazy times that we live in.  My father passed on Christmas eve, you all know that, and his passing was not unexpected but much sooner than we all thought.  A few days ago, my Mom was hospitalized with some heart issues.  This WAS very surprising as she is generally speaking in good health.  So I'm at the hosptial and I see the back to back unthinkable tradgedies in Orlando and it really does open your eyes that none of us are promised another day.

Some of you have been with me for 12 years now.  WOW.  We've had a lot of ups, some downs, and some laughs along the way.  If something were to happen to me I've always wanted to make sure that my team could continue to win.  

Over the years I've written several ebooks.  The last one, people were interested in but I got the same question about 10 times.  "Does it detail your NFL?"....my response was always..well NO, and then most of you were not so interested and usually said something like...well let me know when you add ALL of your info and I'd be interested.  "Does it Detail your soccer info?"  ...well NO.  ok let me know when your book has the soccer....

It makes perfect sense.  I've done a lot of work in professional sports to really nail it in NFL. and NBA and I've even gone as far, the last few months, as to nail it down to the best way to get the information needed without having to break the bank.  So you have spoke and I have listened.  Have you ever seen the movie "City Slickers?"   Curly tells him to focus on "just 1 thing" That is the philosophy I've taken with this book.  I'm looking for just 1 think in each sport that gives you an edge.  What if I told you that you can hit 65% in college football but you'll only have 10-12 plays a year?  Are you disciplined enough to block out all the noise and JUST PLAY those games?  So I'm very proud to announce....

PSIC Complete Sports Investing Blueprint is the most detailed specific manual you'll ever have to ensure you make money investing in sports.  It includes:

NFL - step by step of exactly what to look for AND a mobile app you can use that will save you TONS of time and lots of money.

NBA - The best methods that I have used with years and years of consistency.  NBA has probably been my least favorite sport to watch and my most successful over the past 10 years

NCAA Football - I give you some insights but more importantly, I give you the information on another service that is the BEST at
NCAA football and EXACTLY what to play.  Part of being good is to know your strengths and know your weakness.  NCAA used to be my best but like NHL changes in the landscape and scheduling have made it tougher for sharp players to always find live dogs.

SOCCER:  I have found and tested an iPhone app that has allowed me to completely replace the software I was using and get similar results.  If you're not an apple person, may be worth investing in an iPod.  I show you how to use the app, what you're looking for, and how to sniff out some good overs as well!

MLB:  Despite our start to this season, I've outlined the BEST way to make money AND I'm also testing the same app i use for NFL to see if it translates to MLB so I'm excited to add that information after testing.

Overall, this will seriously be as good as it gets as a resource for making money investing in sports.  Additionally, and MOST IMPORTANT.  BY HAVING THIS EBOOK you will be able to uncover plays within 30 min of game time that I'm able to find but can never get out to all of you in time.  That is the HUGE advantage to having the material

I was going to sell it for $995 because honestly, it's 100% freaking worth it.  This is 20 years of research, talking to some of the best in vegas, and even validating the info with 2 of my old friends from princeton to make sure everything is TIGHT!

Instead, I'm going to give you guys 2 options.

1. Make 3 monthly payments of $175

OR

2. Save over $100 and make a single payment of $395

BONUS###

Also, Im planning on creating a forum or a group on something like "whatsapp" so everyone who has the book can communicate with me to get questions answered and help to not miss last minute plays

I can not tell you how many times I come up with a winning play 10 minutes before a game and I can't get it out to the group.  Now with this information and our group chat you'll never miss a winner!

Again, thank you everyone for years of feedback.  I know you guys wanted the good stuff, and now you can get it.  That's all the good news

HERE IS THE BAD NEWS>>>>>>>

This is available for 2 days ONLY!  Act now if you want to get your copy!
 

To your success,

Tod Wilkinson

BLUEPRINT 3 PAYMENTS

BLUEPRINT SINGLE PAY $395



Here are our comp plays for today.

Indiana

Race 1: pass
Race 2: 5,2
Race 3: 1,3 exacta 6,9 / 1,3
Race 4: pass
Race 5: 10 to WIN and PLACE
Race 6: 4 to WIN and PLACE
Race 7: 1
Race 8: 3,5,8, exacta box 3,5,8, EXACTA 10/3,5,8
Race 9: 7,4

Race 10: 8,9 EX 5 / 8,9


TEAMPSIC SOCCER AND SPORTS
COMP PLAY PROGRAM  (91-61-1 +$2270)

MLB Value Qualifying Play: No plays
MLB "ULTIMATE MLB METHOD 2 - No plays

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: