Friday, April 29, 2016

TEAMPSIC Blog 4/29/16

Sports Investors,


I can only hope that the damage wasn't too bad for many of you although.....I know it is.  All over the internet the last few days and in my email box were people telling me how the "LOCK" of the century was that the Dodgers wouldn't get swept by the Marlins.  Game by game it happened and if you escaped with some bankroll, I hope you use it as a learning experience.

IN MLB ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW IMPROBABLE, CAN AND WILL HAPPEN!  Don't forget that.

So how has team psic been doing?  After sweeping all of last week going a perfect 6-0, we've given some profits back this week so far but I expect a big weekend for us.

On our comp play side, there are a million reasons to play Seattle today which is actually why I think all the value is on Kansas City.  Yes they were swept on the road and still out on the road...a big strike against.  However, they have the best bullpen in MLB and basically they are playing a 6 inning game.  If they have the lead after 6 it's pretty much lights out.  I know they face "king" Felix and he's great no doubt but when teams get to him it's almost always early so lets take the big value on the world champs and roll the dice


TEAMPSIC SOCCER AND SPORTS
COMP PLAY PROGRAM  (87-54-1 +$2820)

MLB Value Qualifying Play: Bet $100 - Kansas City +145
MLB "ULTIMATE MLB METHOD 2 - No play

To Your Success,
Tod Wilkinson

No comments: