Sunday, November 1, 2015

TEAMPSIC Blog Monday 11/2/15

Sports investors,

Before we get started today, I realize there's a lot of you that would like to get this blog information sent to you via email every day. The current format that I have is with Feedburner and I have no control over when that email get sent and it usually goes out about 7 a.m. daily. There are times when it's not in any of our best interest for me to put the plays out by 7 a.m. because I need more information so please use the link below to subscribe to our new team PSIC daily blog email

Click here to subscribe

A very difficult loss for us yesterday as our team gave up two goals in a three minute span which as you know almost never happens in soccer. That concludes probably our first losing week at all with the soccer program but we jump right back on the horse and get after it today.  The only problem is we have no qualifying soccer plays for Monday or Tuesday so today I will put some horse racing winners for us.

TEAMPSIC HORSES- TURF PARADISE

Race 5: 3,1
Race 6: 2
Race 7: 6,9
Race 8: 5,9

TEAMPSIC New Soccer Program Test (57-33-1) +$1,500

good luck everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: