Sunday, September 13, 2015

TEAMPSIC Blog Sunday 9/13/15

Sports Investors,

I hope you're all enjoying the start of the football seasons!  I know I've been looking forward to it for quite some time.   In this early season, TEAMPSIC has already experienced the great exhilaration of
getting a touchdown with 2 seconds left to grab a victory by the hook and a HORRIBLE beat yesterday with Tennessee in NCAA.  I've never seen a team DOMINATE the way they did for the entire game and blow it in the last 5 minutes.  A VERY tough beat.  But, that's part of the game.

3 years ago, I created a soccer program that was netting us 100+ units of profit per season.  It was based on a computer program that was co created by myself and some lads from down under.  Well needless to say when they found out that I had discovered a more profitable way to use the software than it was originally created, they thought that it would be better to try and extort me for $20,000 for updates rather than work with me and make a lot of money.

So soccer has been in hibernation for almost 2 years now but I've been working on some things and I think I may have finally "put the band back together" in a blues brothers sense.

The TEAMPSIC soccer program was unique because I found that we could isolate matches with a weak favorite and we would DUTCH the DOG and the DRAW.    It was very profitable.  Often running strings of 20 straight cashes.....some at +400, +500, and I think our biggest was hitting a +750 underdog.  So, now I'm in testing phase and I'm going to post these on the blog and lets see where it goes.

Finally, those of you who've been on the fence about becoming a member of TEAMPSIC we have a special offer for a 1 week trial for just $7 and then if you like what you see....it's just $79 per month after that or $495 for the entire year.  Your choice.

Ok lets bet some soccer.  Here are the qualifying plays today.

TEAMPSIC New Soccer Program Field Test

Finland - Jaro +300 / Draw +250
Italy - Capri +450 / Draw +250
Argentina - Gimnasia +260 / Draw +240


To your success,

Tod Wilkinson
http://platinumsportsinvesting.com


No comments: