Monday, August 3, 2015

Platinum Sports Ivesting Blog 8/3/15

Sports Investors,


Last week for Team PSIC was profitable at 4-2.  We are looking to build on that this week and pick up 5-10 units.

On the horse side, we had some good things go on late saturday night but yesterday was a mess until the very end.  We will right that ship starting today.

For a few more days I'm going to tweet out some of the Horses For Life advise especially since we did some major corrections yesterday afternoon on our data so look for that if you enjoy the ponies.

I always like to call August, over reaction month.  Lets look at Toronto / Minnesota.  I mean David Price is good but 0-2 in his last 3.  Now, having said that he does have the best lineup. but at -250?  Really?  I'm very tempted to take Minnesota except the books rob quite a bit of the value out of the dog in that scenario giving you only +200 at many places.

Speaking of value, I promised I'd start the launch of my value program testing and I'll be posting those plays right here on the blog.  You can play if you'd like or just follow along.  Once I get something nailed down it then becomes part of the @TEAMPSIC program.

2015 Value MLB Play Testing (0-0)

San Francisco -1 -125
Chicago Cubs +130
San Diego +100


Good Luck Everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: