Monday, September 12, 2011

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Tuesday

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!

Those of you who follow the blog picked up a nice
piece of change last night as our KEY game the
NE / Miami OVER was an easy winner.

I hope you guys get a feel for the power of what
we're doing with the parlays although I'm wondering
if I should even bother based on a few of the emails
I received on Saturday.

I'm not sure if it was just bitter people or what
the problem is but for those of you who missed it
I'll outline what we had.

In addition to the 5 or 6 open parlays I gave out
on twitter a 4 team round robin for Saturdays games.
with Wisconsin 1st half - WIN, Ohio St first half OVER - WIN,
Florida Intl 1st half OVER - WIN and the last leg was
Stanford -12.5 (LOSS)

Now the first three winners were in and a $10 round robin
was paying $355 with the 3 team and 4 team combos. So what
I did and what I suggested that others do is to go back
and take $50 or $100 or even $150 and bet Duke +12.5 for
the first half because we were already in a no lose situation
but why not make it a guaranteed WIN situation.

Then came the emails telling me how STUPID it is to bet
on Duke since we couldn't loose that it's a WASTE....
well to all the GENIUS' who emailed me....I DID go back and
take $100 on Duke, who covered on a lucky ass interception
but they covered plus I had a $50 parlay into our KEY game
tonight so I made a $200 on a $10 round robin where I went
3-1 and the morons who emailed me made NOTHING.

Look at the numbers...to play the 3's and 4's it cost $50 bucks.
Once we won the first 3 you got paid $60 so you're up $10 no matter
what but you have GUARANTEED MONEY ON THE TABLE. YOU CAN'T
LEAVE THAT MONEY THERE. You already can't lose but what
would be so bad if you went back and bet $175 on Duke +12.5...
and guess what? No matter who wins, you profit another $175
so you can stop watching ....it doesn't matter...its FREE
FRIGGIN money. If you want to survive in this racket you
have to take free money when it's given to you.

Does that make sense? I know everyone loved Stanford and
I did too but NO TEAM is above being hedged because CRAZY
shit happens.

As pissed off as I was about the emails..I know there are some
real good guys and girls that follow the blog so we'll keep
going.

Here is our first parlay for the new week:

We're going to take 2 baseball games on teams that need it
and roll that into our 2 key games for next weekend
which are Chicago / New orleans OVER and Atlanta.
Now, at bet any sports / 5 dimes atlanta is +1 but
I've got them at other books +6 with a 3pt buy.

$10.00 $47.98 Pending 4 Team Parlay
Pending 9/18/11 1:00pm NFL Football 197 Chicago Bears/New Orleans Saints Over 44 -170*
Pending 9/18/11 8:25pm NFL Football 226 Atlanta Falcons +3½ -175* vs Philadelphia Eagles
Pending 9/13/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 951 St Louis Cardinals -163* vs Pittsburgh Pirates (C Carpenter - R must Start J Karstens - R must Start)
Pending 9/13/11 7:05pm MLB Baseball 967 Tampa Bay Rays -220* vs Baltimore Orioles (D Price - L must Start A Simon - R must Start)


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: