Friday, May 6, 2011

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Friday

Hello Everyone,


I've been trying to figure out what to put on here. I have
to be fair to my paying clients so I can't use the systems
and methods that I use for them so In going with my new horse
racing program, I'm going to pick a track and post live longshots
here each day. We'll keep track of the money in and money out
and I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I don't play favorites. Most horses listed will have a morining
line of at least 8-1.

We will bet as many as 3 horses in a race provided that the odds
dictate profit no matter who wins. I'll take care of the money management
so you can just follow along...


PSIC BLOG RACING PROGRAM

Churchill Downs

Race #5 $4 WIN #8 Temptation Bound
$4 WIN #3 WON Great Damsel

Race #7 $4 WIN #7 Niji's Grand Girl
$4 WIN #9 MY Redbyrd


Total $IN = 16


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: