Friday, September 10, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Friday



Not exactly the start we were looking for. I'm not
upset that we lost...it's just one game but I have
to put my two cents in.


For all the SEC lovers who feel like the sun rises and
sets in that conference....I need to call out a big
fat BULLSHIT!! I've heard all week about how Boise
St. would finish 4th or 5th in the SEC. BULLSHIT...
Boise would beat EITHER of those two teams on the field
last night by double digits.


It all starts with the quarterback and both quarterbacks
were terrible. Neither could even start at a High School
like Glenbard or New Trier in Illinios or Erwin Hills in
North Carolina because they're both awful.


I'm not saying that Alabama isn't outstanding or Florida
won't finish the year in the top 10 but underneath the
top few teams is a big steaming pile of dog crap. A bunch
of fast guys with the football intelligence of a pop-warner
player.....Ok I feel a little better.


We do have one close your eyes play today....

Marshall +12.5 ....I know how bad they looked against
Ohio State and I also know that everyone in the world
is betting West Virginia. However, I also know that
the line is moving the wrong way based on the near
80% action on West Va. The sportsooks are betting
on Marshall so I will too.

PSIC Football Value System (-1 Unit)

LINE 1: 10-10-10-10-20
LINE 2: 10-10-10-10

On line 2 risk 22 to win 20 on Marshall +12.5


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: