Monday, August 16, 2010

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Monday



Ok we are back in action but before I get to that
I have news for those of you who have been asking me
about it.....Sports Investing Gold II is finally available!

This is a very comprehensive ebook designed to be a year round
money making program covering: NCAA Football, NBA, MLB, and
Tennis.

I'm very proud of what I've put together. The price is going
to be $395. However, from now until August 23rd I'm allowing
blog followers, current Sports investing gold clients, and
my PSIC group to purchase the program for $199....but Sunday
at midnight it's going to the regular price of $395.

For Details visit: www.ssbwins.com

Now on to more baseball....

Today we have one value system qualifier.


PSIC Value System Starting 5/17 (+47.1 Units )

Line1: X-53-53-X
Line2: 65-65-65-65

On line 1 risk 116 to win 106 on Florida -110

System Record (42-4-1)

Game 1 Wins - 28
Game 2 Wins - 9
Game 3 Wins - 5
Failures - 4

To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: