Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Platinum Sports Investing Blog - Thursday

Ok everyone we're back....First a word on the Football System we
have been testing:  BAD.    There is no way that system could be
effective without having 150-200 units so for those who wanted
me to test it.  I have seen all I need to and I don't like it. 

Today is Thursday and the start of our NHL System.  We will
post it on this blog all year.  As we constantly analyze the performance
we may make changes along the way but for now we'll be playing
it basic.  Based on the research I've decided to use just a two game
system play style for NHL.  For now, any time we are the DOG we
will be taking +1.5 goals.  In NHL the price can be steep but 1.5
goals is SO MUCH MORE valuable than 1.5 runs in MLB.  Any
overtime game where you have +1.5 you win.  Period.   Believe me...
there are plenty of ties and OT in  NHL.  Away we go.....

NHL 2009 - 2010  (+ / - Units)

Line 1: 10-10-10-10
Line 2: 10-10-10-10

On the game 1 line risk 45 to win 20 on Montreal +1.5 -250
On the game 1 line risk 34 to win 20 on San Jose -170


To Your Success,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: