Sunday, October 13, 2013

Platinum Sports Investing Free NHL play 10/13

Sports Investors,

Another late loss is the difference from a nice profit and a small loss.  For Sunday, we have one play.

NOTE:  This is VERY important.  I'm going to provide this free of charge but it's your responsibility to check the blog before the games start if you DONT get an email.  I know many of you subscribe different ways so when I post you get the notification.  However, those of you relying on email, I can't always meed the email requirement as it is sent automatically.  I do not initiate or control the email send.  If I miss the time deadline, no email goes out until the next day.  So if you're going to follow that way, just remember to visit the blog and it will pull up very nicely on your wireless device so no excuses.

PSIC NHL UNDERDOG PROGRAM TESTING: (-4.9%) -  Bankroll ($951)

10/13/2013 - Risk 1.5% ($15) on:


Florida +130


Good luck everyone,

Tod Wilkinson

No comments: