Friday, October 4, 2019

TeamPSIC get football season on the house, no joke

Hello team,

Since sports betting has become legal all across the country, state by state, there are so many people out there who CLAIM to be able to pick winners.  It is truly unbelievable.  Of course, if you're not a member already, I'd love for you to become one.  However, unlike many of my contemporaries, I'm willing to prove it to you.

Have you ever received that phone call from a service who wants to give you their FREE lock of the year?  Do you know how that scam works?   The give different parts of the country different sides of the same big TV game.  This way, half the people are pissed off and scream at them, but the other half have usually way over bet and feel like they've won the lottery. Then you sign up with that service and it's incredible because they can't pick their nose let alone a winning game.

For the Past 5 year, Platinum Sports Investing has won at a very high rate.  If you visit our website you can see screen shots we saved from the past when we were monitored by Handicappers Watchdog.  Our new website that launched in September of 2018 now tracks every play we make so the most recent year is right there for you.  

NFL we have hit over 60% for 5 straight years
NBA we have hit over 60% for 5 straight years.

None of that really matters for you, however, because you're not a client of mine right now.  However, I'm going to make you an offer that I'm confident will MAKE it so you can't live without me.

I WANT TO GIVE YOU THE REST OF THE
2019 FOOTBALL SEASON FOR FREE!


CURRENTLY IN 2019 WE ARE:

NCAA FOOTBALL 8-4
NFL FOOTBALL 9-5

Neither of those are a shock to anyone here.  I want you to see it for yourself.  When I do good for you in football, I hope you'll visit our website and sign up for our NBA season pass or our NHL Center Ice Season Pass.   

Trust me, as good as we've been over the past half decade in Football......we are EVEN BETTER in BASKETBALL!  You will NOT want to miss.

I won't take any more of your time.  Just use the link below to get FOOTBALL FOR FREE.

Tell your friends, because this offer is only up for a limited time.





To our mutual success,

Tod Wilkinson
TeamPSIC
Visit our website! <----click b="" here="">




No comments: